Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Cruelty?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lawson

TCC Bucks: : 190

Animal Cruelty? Empty
PostSubject: Animal Cruelty?   Animal Cruelty? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:46 am

I really hope none of you guys do it, but what's your opinion on this?
I personally would kill the people that do it, there obviously not animal lovers but are doing it for the money, you?
Back to top Go down
TayneC8
Admin
TayneC8

TCC Bucks: : 304

Animal Cruelty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Cruelty?   Animal Cruelty? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:47 pm

I believe if your cruel to animals you should suffer the same way the animal did. After that I say lock them up for a good couple years.

I'm an animal lover! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lawson

TCC Bucks: : 190

Animal Cruelty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Cruelty?   Animal Cruelty? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:40 pm

a COUPLE OF YEARS, more than years - centurys.
Back to top Go down
master412160

TCC Bucks: : 36

Animal Cruelty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Cruelty?   Animal Cruelty? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:58 pm

Killing them will not do any good. And I hope you didn't mean that. Punishing will do fine. You must show to them in there eye's what they did and why it is wrong. But those people know its wrong but the monkey makes it tempting. I hate it they kill Elephants for there Ivory.
Back to top Go down
Nuke

TCC Bucks: : 12

Animal Cruelty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Cruelty?   Animal Cruelty? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:04 am

Send them to jail for a bit, rehabilitate the animal, etc.

Animals < Humans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animal Cruelty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Cruelty?   Animal Cruelty? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Cruelty?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Debate Corner-
Jump to: