First of all, Welcome to The Chat Center! We know you will have a great time!
Thanks for giving us your time to stop in and read these rules, it should only take a few minutes of your time. The Chat Center's forum is an general forum which you can talk about anything. Alternatively, we are a growing community. So, it is important to keep this board clean for everyone's comfort and these following rules are here to help it.
Note: There may be modifications or updates anytime, so we would like you to re-read it regularly.
- Topic titles: When you post a topic, you must use a title related to what your post contains. Capitals will not be tolerated.
- Language: When you write in English, SMS style message, short forms and deliberate mistakes must be avoided. Non-English people, as well as English people, must be able to understand what you write so put in a little effort when posting, even if your English is not very good.
- Colors,size and capitals: When you write your message, please do not abuse the use of capitals, colors and bold text unless you were told to do so. Re-sizing your text is also a bad idea. Overly large text resembles shouting. Colors and Bold text are reserved for moderation, therefore don't use them. Thanks!
- Bumping: You can only bump your topic every 24 hours (1day). Please do not bump your topic every 12 hours or even more, as it will lead to a warning once you are caught by a moderator.
- Behavior on the forum: Defamatory, racist, hateful, pornographic, illegal or insulting content must be avoided on this forum. You must respect the fact that people may have a different opinion than you. If you are in conflict with another member, please use PMs for that, this board is not the place for it!
- You must respect the moderators and administrators as they have their own life to live on. They are human not robots. They are doing this voluntarily, be thankful.
- If you receive advertising, pornographic content or insults by PM, you must send the whole topic including the content and topic name to a moderator or administrator by PM. Sending of these types of messages is not allowed.
- Signatures: Your signatures must be kept to a reasonable size. No one likes to view art when reading a topic. Warning will be given to you if you do not shorten the length of your signature space when you are told to do so.
-Advertising in any of the sections: If you are found advertising in any of the forums your topic will be locked and your link will be removed. The first time we will let you off. If you do it again, it will lead to a warning.
If the above rules you are not followed it will lead to using of Moderation rules.
- How warning system works:
1st Warning - No warnings, clean sheet
2nd Warning - One warning (or 3 reminders) and added to the staff watch list.
3rd Warning - 2 warnings
4rd Warning - Serious Warning
5rd Warning - Banned (3 warnings, or 2 Serious Warnings or 1 Serious Warning + 1 warning + Blacklist)
- Others: Minor Offenses that are reported to the Administration team will be dealt by Private messages.
- All moderators have the rights to Lock, Move, Delete, Split, Merge or Edit any post they feel appropriate. And don't worry, we don't do this unless there's a good reason for it. If this happens to you you are entitled to a reason.
- Complaints regarding member should be sent to the appropriate Administrative member.
- Finally: It's worth mentioning that The Chat Center staff always have the final word. The purpose of rules is to make this an enjoyable and wholesome experience for everyone who visits.
Your cooperation is appreciated. And speared the word of The Chat Center! Thanks!
Founder/The Chat Center