Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Lost Souls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lawson

TCC Bucks: : 190

All Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: All Lost Souls   All Lost Souls Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Seeing as it is 2010 I decided too start fresh so I have wrote a basic introduction to a book I am writen on the document on the MAC called All Lost Souls. It's about a boy about 12 who's mum ran away after she got fed up of his father drinking and getting it on with other people. The boy spent most of his time with his grandfather who fed him and who he called dad sometimes but after the boy discovers his grandfather dies after he got shot in the back after a man found a thousand bob of money in a tub stashed in bank bags. The boy who has still to be named goes after the thiefs but his dad doesn't realise what he really is after he pretended not to care of his dads death to the boy but after he get's made to travel down the other side of town with only 20 pound on him and a whole load of fresh new clothes in his bag after the boy was kidnapped when trying to find the thiefs and murderers. Soon after the dad finds where his son is located at he waits two days after creating a plan of many that was sure not to fail to get his son out of the prison he called it. I have got more to write still but I can tell that it is going to be good, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
TayneC8
Admin
TayneC8

TCC Bucks: : 304

All Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Lost Souls   All Lost Souls Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:55 pm

I think it's going to be good also. Sounds like my type of book! How many words/characters are you currently at? Just curious.

Are you going to share it with us here? Or how do you plan to publish it? Is it for family only?
Back to top Go down

All Lost Souls
Page 1 of 1