Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi I'm Lee.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lawson

TCC Bucks: : 190

Hi I'm Lee. Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Lee.   Hi I'm Lee. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:21 pm

Hey I am Lee quite a nice site you have got going here, keep it up, and can't wait to be part of the community.
Back to top Go down
TayneC8
Admin
TayneC8

TCC Bucks: : 304

Hi I'm Lee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Lee.   Hi I'm Lee. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:57 pm

Welcome to The Chat Center! We are exceptionally glad to have you. My name is Joe, and I'm the founder of this community. Have fun exploring, meeting new people, and taking part in our wonder community. I advise that before you begin that you read the rules to make sure we have no problems down the road.

Have fun mate! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lawson

TCC Bucks: : 190

Hi I'm Lee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Lee.   Hi I'm Lee. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:39 pm

I know all I need to know, thanks for the welcoming bud, I am sure we won't have any lumps or bumps on our way down the chute.
Back to top Go down
TayneC8
Admin
TayneC8

TCC Bucks: : 304

Hi I'm Lee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Lee.   Hi I'm Lee. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Lawson wrote:
I know all I need to know, thanks for the welcoming bud, I am sure we won't have any lumps or bumps on our way down the chute.

I'm sure we will not either. Smile

Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi I'm Lee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Lee.   Hi I'm Lee. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Lee.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Chat Center Headquarters :: Introductions-
Jump to: