Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Long Do You Spend On The Net?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TayneC8
Admin
TayneC8

TCC Bucks: : 304

How Long Do You Spend On The Net? Empty
PostSubject: How Long Do You Spend On The Net?   How Long Do You Spend On The Net? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:53 pm

How long do you spend on the net daily?

For me it varies based on my schedule. I usually get about 2+ hours a day. Smile I try hard not to spend my whole day on the net simply because doing that often isn't healthy.
Back to top Go down
Seth

TCC Bucks: : 39

PostSubject: Re: How Long Do You Spend On The Net?   How Long Do You Spend On The Net? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:11 pm

It depends on what i'm doing.
On weekdays an average of 2 hours.
Weekends about 4-6 hours.
Back to top Go down
agentmanningctu

TCC Bucks: : 39

PostSubject: Re: How Long Do You Spend On The Net?   How Long Do You Spend On The Net? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:01 am

You guys come on a lot! I'm lucky if I have the time to come on for an hour.
Back to top Go down
Lawson

TCC Bucks: : 190

PostSubject: Re: How Long Do You Spend On The Net?   How Long Do You Spend On The Net? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:15 am

Seeing as it's a holiday for me, i've been on for about 3 - 4 hours a day, not straight, just generally on and off, and when I get back onto my school routine I think I will be on less for an hour or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Long Do You Spend On The Net?   How Long Do You Spend On The Net? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Long Do You Spend On The Net?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Internet and Technology-
Jump to: