Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon...still good?

Go down 
+2
agentmanningctu
Pats767
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pats767

TCC Bucks: : 29

Pokemon...still good? Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon...still good?   Pokemon...still good? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:57 am

To me pokemon was one of the greatest things ever. Games, cards, shows, it had everything.

I am totally not shy to stay I still love it at 17.
Back to top Go down
agentmanningctu

TCC Bucks: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon...still good?   Pokemon...still good? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:50 am

Of course Pokemon is still awesome! Everyone loves pokemon.
Back to top Go down
TayneC8
Admin
TayneC8

TCC Bucks: : 304

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon...still good?   Pokemon...still good? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:47 am

Surprising, I never liked Pokemon. I may have seen one show but I never did collect the trading cards. Pokemon just wasn't my thing but I had a lot of friends who would watch the show and collect the cards. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lawson

TCC Bucks: : 190

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon...still good?   Pokemon...still good? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:35 am

Nope, never did quite get the game of Pokemon, I have watched many shows and people playing it but never got interest.
Back to top Go down
master412160

TCC Bucks: : 36

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon...still good?   Pokemon...still good? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:55 pm

I have had cards and seen the episodes on TV. Thats it. Good or bad ? Who can tell. The fun says god the guy's how don't do it or dislike it say bad. But what DOES make it good or bad you must ask and there is your answer.
Back to top Go down
Nuke

TCC Bucks: : 12

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon...still good?   Pokemon...still good? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:06 am

The games were ok but the show is just losing its touch a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon...still good?   Pokemon...still good? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon...still good?
Page 1 of 1