HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Senate Approves Health Care Reform Bill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TayneC8
Admin

TCC Bucks: : 304

PostSubject: Senate Approves Health Care Reform Bill   Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:49 pm

Washington (CNN) -- The Senate passed a historic $871 billion health care reform bill Thursday morning, handing President Obama a Christmas Eve victory on his top domestic priority.

The bill passed in a 60-39 party line vote after months of heated partisan debate. Every member of the Democratic caucus backed the measure; every Republican opposed it.

Source/More Information: http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/12/24/health.care/index.html

So, what are your views on the Health Care Reform bill?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pats767

TCC Bucks: : 29

PostSubject: Re: Senate Approves Health Care Reform Bill   Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:04 am

I'm a conservative so that really sums up my opinions. But I really won't be devastated if it passes all the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
master412160

TCC Bucks: : 36

PostSubject: Re: Senate Approves Health Care Reform Bill   Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:29 pm

That is very good news, it was about time it happened. It is the first step to help the people that can't pay for getting help when they are sick or injured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senate Approves Health Care Reform Bill   

Back to top Go down

Senate Approves Health Care Reform Bill
Page 1 of 1