Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Game of Lacrosse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TayneC8
Admin
TayneC8

TCC Bucks: : 304

The Game of Lacrosse Empty
PostSubject: The Game of Lacrosse   The Game of Lacrosse Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:07 pm

Anyone here play or have played the game of Lacrosse? I played Lacrosse throughout high school. My high school team went to the championship, and won, my junior and senior year. Smile I played midfield and had a blast. It's a great sport. I encourage you to try it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pats767

TCC Bucks: : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Lacrosse   The Game of Lacrosse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:53 pm

Lacrosse is awesome. I wanted to play in high school but it isn't popular out west. I like to watch on tv when I can.
Back to top Go down
Jackwootton

TCC Bucks: : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Lacrosse   The Game of Lacrosse Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:30 pm

It looks cool on TV. I have never tried. I might.
Back to top Go down
Sam!

Sam!

TCC Bucks: : 33

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Lacrosse   The Game of Lacrosse Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:18 pm

I played it in Primary School, and it was a bit all over the place. It was actually pretty tricky - I always found it hard to scoop up the ball from the ground Razz . Despite that, it was fun. I haven't played it in High School yet. Hopefully we get to have a go at it in sport.
Back to top Go down
http://www.movie-estate.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Lacrosse   The Game of Lacrosse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Game of Lacrosse
Page 1 of 1